Tourism has become a popular global leisure activity. Tourism can be domestic or international, and international tourism has both incoming and outgoing implications on a country’s balance of payments. Today, tourism is a major source of income for many countries, and affects the economy of both the source and host countries, in some cases being of vital importance.
Significance of Tourism
Tourism is an important and is a vital, source of income for many countries. Tourism brings in large amounts of income into a local economy in the form of payment for goods and services needed by tourists, accounting for 30% of the world’s trade of services. The service industries which benefit from tourism include transportation services, such as airlines, cruise ships, and taxi cabs ;hospitality services, such as accommodations, including hotels and resorts; and entertainment venues, such as amusement parks, casinos, shopping malls, music venues, and theatres. This is in addition to goods bought by tourists.
Why S A Tourism Directory – Key focus
1) Top tourism destinations will be featured
2) National parks
4) Cultural & Historical sites
5) Top Places to visit
6) Tourism information centers
S A Tourism Directory is a Product of S A Classifieds and is Globally recognized and has done detailed research in the Tourism Industry. Our key focus is to revolutionize the tourism industry with up to date information of data both on print media and the world wide web. Our focus is to grow, demand, and foster a competitive and sustainable Global tourism industry through partnership marketing to targeted global consumers in key markets.
S A Tourism Directory mission is to attract local & international visitors to Southern Africa as well as creating a useful handbook for our fellow Southern Africans, both for leisure and business events. Its purpose is to increase the economic benefits to South Africa for tourism. To do this it has implemented a new strategic approach for Tourism – aimed at growing overnight tourism expenditure and promoting the unique attributes which will entice people to visit and target those people who its research indicates will spend more and travel most widely. Activities include advertising, PR and media programs, trade shows and industry programs, consumer promotions, online communications and consumer research thus growing our economy.
• To influence people traveling to Southern Africa & Globally.
• To allow Southern Africans & International citizens to find up to date information of travel destinations
• To help foster a sustainable tourism industry in Southern Africa
• To help increase the economic benefits to Southern Africa from tourism.
Our Contact Details
Tel : +27 32 944 8445 | Fax : 086 544 3496
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joker Stairs: New York’s latest tourist attractionStairs in the Bronx at West 167th Street have been dubbed 'The Joker Stairs' as people flock to have their photos taken after they gained fame in the movie 'Joker'. The post Joker Stairs: New York’s latest tourist attraction appeared first on Getaway Magazine.
- Kruger Park lion pride make incredible killThe Kruger National Park's largest pride of lions took down a waterbuck in a hunt, showing just how well these big cats work as a team. The post Kruger Park lion pride make incredible kill appeared first on Getaway Magazine.
- Travel sites stop selling tickets to captive animal performancesBooking.com has announced that it will no longer sell tickets to attractions that feature whales and dolphins in captivity, or to circus shows. The post Travel sites stop selling tickets to captive animal performances appeared first on Getaway Magazine.