From the panoramic views to the peace and quiet that is the midlands, there’s no better place to escape than Brahman Hills.
And whether you choose to indulge in a fully catered getaway for a complete break from the daily grind, or you prefer the privacy and independence of a self-catering holiday, we’ve got a variety of accommodation to suit your every need. So whether you’re planning a short weekend break, a week in the country, conferencing with your colleagues or planning a wedding and wondering how to accommodate all your guests, why not let us help plan your country retreat.
ABOUT BRAHMAN HILLS
The team at Brahman Hills are driven by a commitment to our team members, guests and suppliers driven by behaviour that is defined by certain actions.
To share some of these we aim to ….
1. Always show up
2. Make conscious choices
3. Push boundaries whilst listening and believing in our guests and ourselves.
4. Innovate and create whilst striving for excellence and never make excuses.
5. Get over the finish line every time with a commitment to non stop learning.
6. Make people of every generation our priority, whilst focusing on possibilities.
7. Translate all feedback into opportunities and dreams into realities.
8. Celebrate diversity and the unique
It is a simple commitment to be unique as individuals, to be unique as a property and to create unique and treasured memories for our guests.