Protea Hotel Umfolozi River is ideally located in the Greater Hluhluwe/Umfolozi Game Reserve area, just 40km north of Richards Bay. Activities nearby includes the Greater St. Lucia Wetlands Park, Hluhluwe/Umfolozi Game Reserve, world-renowned birding spots, whale and dolphin watching, boat cruises, horse riding, golf, fishing, kayaking, beaches and quad bike trails. It’s a hotel that complements your travel style. Dining facilities at the hotel include a restaurant and bar, with conference facilities available for up to 400 delegates seated in school-room style, while banqueting facilities for weddings, launches or cocktail parties are available for up to 240 guests.
- ESTONIA LOSING FOREIGN TOURISTS WITH FINNS INCREASINGLY ‘IRRITATED’
- ETC RECOMMENDS FULL LIBERALIZATION OF VISAS FOR CHINESE TRAVELERS
- CANARY ISLANDS: ANXIOUS DUE TO THOMAS COOK TOUR OPERATOR CRISIS
- THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA: (UN)SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL DESTINATIONS
- TOURIST DESTINATIONS: CITIES WITH THE BIGGEST VISITOR NUMBERS